wonders_blogpic2





For the Wonders

Friendship...
can take different forms.
It can run like a river,
quietly and sustainingly
through life;
it can be an intermittent
sometime thing;
or it can explode like
a meteor,
altering the atmosphere
so that nothing ever feels
or looks the same again.
~Molly Haskell





hits
online




credits

Blogger
ripway, photobucket and gettyimages for image upload.
Adobe Photoshop

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
Sunday, March 25, 2007

Its been awhile..

Yuhoo girls,

Its really been while ya?

Ok, firstly, Isma, thank you for the card. Patulah asyik tanya address aje. Thank you, that was really sweet!! I'm sure the oter receive the card too. Gosh, i used to do that, buying random cards and sending for fun. that was ages ago. Each time i walked into a bookstore or a card store, i'd keep a look out for cool cards and bought them and sent them. I think i havne not done that with u wonders, so that must be a reallly long time ago. Yeah, one of the little things i enjoy doing.

So, how's everyone? I hope all's in the best of health. We''ve been busy, i know. I never liked the word busy anyway.

Those taking short break overseas, (namely Isma and Mar), hope u've had a blast. Bestnya pergi holiday!!

Lin, it was nice joining u and Zai and bf although, i felt like i'm intruding ur discussion with her, and sorry we have to leave early, coz before i went out, my dad pesan "Nanti jgn balik jauh malam."

Did u know that i've been tired lately. I mean really tired. I'm pretty sure u all are too.

Anyways, just to drop by to say i miss my wonders. I miss you(s).

Takec are lovelies, till we meet again.

Sorry this is just a random post. hee!

~Delysa~

one of us penned our thoughts at 9:52 PM

8-Wonders shared thoughts




linked blogs
arlinda
haslinah
shahida



linked fotopages
arlinda's fotopages
shahida's fotopages
siti rohaya's fotopages



archives
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
August 2008
March 2009
June 2009