wonders_blogpic2





For the Wonders

Friendship...
can take different forms.
It can run like a river,
quietly and sustainingly
through life;
it can be an intermittent
sometime thing;
or it can explode like
a meteor,
altering the atmosphere
so that nothing ever feels
or looks the same again.
~Molly Haskell





hits
online




credits

Blogger
ripway, photobucket and gettyimages for image upload.
Adobe Photoshop

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
Friday, December 22, 2006

Yoohoooooooooo!

Wonders oooy!! Wonders oooyyy! Wonders ooooooyyyyy!!! (Sat sat oyyy!!)

Salams babes!
haha...kinda lame i noe..but i kinda miss our poly days (the fun times of course...not the study times!!)..haha..i wanted to put "Wonders ooi!" but den suddenly..I remembered...Our dear accounts teacher, Peter Ooi. so i guess its not the right spelling lah..

So how haf u guys been doing? so far I've only heard from Lin (hows ur supp paper?u can do it jia you!!), Isma (need a break? kita gi Batam yok!) , kakak (naik motor sey...!!!) and Dibz (gathering aku onz!!)..yang lain pulak..pehal..? senyap ajer... Mar...wats up girl.. and shidz...wen's the big day? so i can inform my future emplyers dat i need to take 2 weeks leave coz its my fren's wedding.

Aniways, Hows the gathering dis Xmas? wats da plans? erm..I'm not sure if picnic will be a good idea coz its been raining like crazy these few days. hmmm...why dun we potluck, lepak at someone's place, and haf a VCD or DVD movie marathon? Its juz a suggestion..so if anybody haf a better idea (coz mine is a bit lame i guess) do shout out yah!!
My life has been erm....pretty stagnant. With regards to my own biz...well...its not working out like i expect it should...didnt forsee the probs i wld haf wif the rest of the partners. *sigh* so here i am looking for another job. Nope..i never regret quitting my job in DBS. 1st reason...i dont like to regret, its not good...2nd reason, i hate my boss and i still do (well..maybe now i juz dislike lah)...3rd reason, i face the reality of owning own business, but working wif other pple.

Nevertheless, I WILL HAVE MY OWN BUSINESS 1 DAY, but i guess now is juz not the time. At this moment, i haf other priorities which needs a stable income (and lots and lots of savings). But I will still strive and work hard to achieve my dream! yeah!! (eksyen cute, show "peace" sign like the jap girls)
Thanks for your advice Lu! U haf been a great help, but as i said, i guess now is not the time.

I'm now Grandma-sitting, my dad brought my grandma here 2 days ago.. Haha...so yesterday I watched "Heart" (da Indo movie) and Harry Potter wif my grandma...honestly...she enjoyed Harry Potter movie better..sampai tak ingat solat!! Hahaha..she so cute lah! Wonder what I should watch today...

You know, i was juz sitting down and muhasabbah diri (well..i got loads of time for that) and I realise that I'm now a changed person..and I don't like who i am today. I'm more serious, deep-thinking , unflexible, less fun and boring. Well, i kinda miss my old self..the only times i can be like my old self was wen i'm wif u guys and wif my other bestfren. Wat happen? Does ageing got to do wif it? Do you guys feel like you've changed?

For now, i put the blame on the events that happen for the past year...where i haf to worry consistently..Worried abt my dad's Health, worried abt finding a job, worried abt not doing da job well, frustrated wif the boss, worried abt whether I shld quit and join 3Es, (at this moment, u guys can skip the paragraph if u want to) worried abt my camp, worry abt my sister relationship wif my bf, whether dey can get along well, whether my family can accept my bf, arguing wif my sister (loads of times) abt the camp programme, arguing wif my dad abt the business, frustration wif da partners and my income, yada yada yada...

Now, I want the old me back...so i decide..my New Yr resolution..is to be happy and don't worry so much! I have a great Family, even greater friends, and a loving and supporting (albeit slightly stubborn) Boyfren. InsyaAllah..with a positive attitude..everything would work out well. Ganpattei!!!

So wat r ur resolutions guys??

*sigh* sorry for the long blog..I've been pretty cooped up alone for nearly a mth now... so...paham paham ajelah.

aniway, gotta go now, gotta cook lunch for my grandma.
Love u guys and we'll meet up soon okay..Isma!! better get leave and come for the gathering tau!!
oh btw, i saw and advertisement dat courts looking for sales promoter for furniture dept at da new courts at tampines...hmmm..kalau aku apply..den it'll be hard for me and isma to get leave for gatherings ey? haha..i think i'll pass..coz i'm not sure i can sell.

okaylah..take care peeps!

Salam Sayang
~aya~

one of us penned our thoughts at 10:42 AM

8-Wonders shared thoughts




linked blogs
arlinda
haslinah
shahida



linked fotopages
arlinda's fotopages
shahida's fotopages
siti rohaya's fotopages



archives
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
August 2008
March 2009
June 2009