wonders_blogpic2





For the Wonders

Friendship...
can take different forms.
It can run like a river,
quietly and sustainingly
through life;
it can be an intermittent
sometime thing;
or it can explode like
a meteor,
altering the atmosphere
so that nothing ever feels
or looks the same again.
~Molly Haskell





hits
online




credits

Blogger
ripway, photobucket and gettyimages for image upload.
Adobe Photoshop

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
Sunday, August 27, 2006

A secret i kept within me...

Hi babes, I'm PMSing now..as usual my insecurities timbul...needed to talk abt dis with someone but i dun wanna freak my bf out. So bear wif me okie.
I noe I'm a person who noes wat exactly I want.
I wanna have a very comfortable life in future...
My plan was:
Step 1 - Work , gain experience and save $$
Step 2 - Get a degree
Step 3 - Get a better job with much much better pay once i have my degree in my hand
Step 4 - Get married
Step 5 - make my final decision on my career path
Step 6 - Take care of my hubby and kids while i watch my money grow
These plans were tattooed in my mind...there were no rooms for deviations (perhaps once lah...i felt dat i shld deviate, but someone advise me not to).
I have attended countless weddings and engagement ceremonies, including shida's. i feel so happy for them...but never did I once envy them..Coz I have these plans in mind.
But lately, i read my cousin's blog..she's getting married soon and she's talking abt collecting her keys from HDB and going to the contractor's and all (she's my age btw).
Somehow dis time...dis time something change...da way I feel changes...Weird..pasal kalau nak dikatakan, i'm much closer to shida as compared to my cousin...i only see her like once a year only man.
*sigh* I've been wondering wat am i feeling now...jealousy? fear? longing?
Jealousy coz kita slalu dibandingkan sejak kecik (grades lah, which school we went to lah)?
Or fear of being looked down upon by relatives? My relatives (my grandpa's side lah) are experts in comparing others, and then looking down on dem. not only dat...dey juz LUUUUUURVE to rub salt on an open wound.
or is it juz pure longing dat each girl feels?
But the thing is...why am I feeling this now? I didnt feel anything wen my cousin, shida or even comel got engaged...so why now?
My dear frens...did you guys ever feel dis same thing as me? or is it juz me? do you think you can help me understand?
Mardhiah...remember our conversation abt panic button is not pressed yet...does it mean my panic button is flashing? urging me to press?
gosh...I hate PMS and the emotions they arise in me..
say something pple...I'm kinda bored reading a quiet blog..
Oh btw, I made snow-skin mooncake and it turned out delicious!!
Nanti aku buatkan korang okie?
Salam sayang
~aya~

one of us penned our thoughts at 9:20 PM

8-Wonders shared thoughts




linked blogs
arlinda
haslinah
shahida



linked fotopages
arlinda's fotopages
shahida's fotopages
siti rohaya's fotopages



archives
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
August 2008
March 2009
June 2009