wonders_blogpic2





For the Wonders

Friendship...
can take different forms.
It can run like a river,
quietly and sustainingly
through life;
it can be an intermittent
sometime thing;
or it can explode like
a meteor,
altering the atmosphere
so that nothing ever feels
or looks the same again.
~Molly Haskell





hits
online




credits

Blogger
ripway, photobucket and gettyimages for image upload.
Adobe Photoshop

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
Monday, August 14, 2006

It Wasn't That Easy Afterall

Hey dearies..

Sorry I wasn't down for the last get-together..

Well, I have come to a stage where I just have to admit that being engaged is not that easy afterall.. The trials and tribulations just come rolling in like nobody's business and the slightest mistakes that you make seem to be like a great deal to the other party..

Where I am right now, there might be some priority shifts but I just don't understand how guys make their changes.. Hmm.. Not talking sense? It's ok.. I don't understand, myself..

It's less than 19 months left to the big day.. 81 weeks to be exact.. And I am having mixed feelings already.. A bit happy, a bit scared, a bit worried, a bit sad, a bit skeptical..

A whole load of things going on in my mind..

Still some stuff yet to be finalised..

Hate this feeling..

I miss you girls a lot.. And Rohaya, with regards to the family day thingy, why don't we organise a chalet or something? We organise a family day arh.. Mesti gerek kan?

To Isma and Mar, be strong yah! These are just some challenges that you have to face in life..

To Lulu, come back already lah girl! Very hard to get hold of you these days.. Hehe

To Kakak, bila you nak gi spin2? Can bring us along.. Hehe

To Lynn, hang on there girl.. You are just a few steps short from your finishing line..

To Dibz, I have to second Rohaya, you are the one who never fails to brighten up our days..

Thanks darlings, I love all of you.. Muakz!

one of us penned our thoughts at 10:50 AM

8-Wonders shared thoughts




linked blogs
arlinda
haslinah
shahida



linked fotopages
arlinda's fotopages
shahida's fotopages
siti rohaya's fotopages



archives
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
August 2008
March 2009
June 2009