wonders_blogpic2





For the Wonders

Friendship...
can take different forms.
It can run like a river,
quietly and sustainingly
through life;
it can be an intermittent
sometime thing;
or it can explode like
a meteor,
altering the atmosphere
so that nothing ever feels
or looks the same again.
~Molly Haskell





hits
online




credits

Blogger
ripway, photobucket and gettyimages for image upload.
Adobe Photoshop

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
Thursday, April 27, 2006

PMS SUCKS!!!!!

Salams Babes...

Hmmm...Susah eh jadi orang pompuan?
In my whole 22 (ehem..coming to 23...hint hint!) years of life, the toughest challenge is consistently battling PMS. Its something that you totally can't control.

I noe da Adams think dat PMS is juz an excuse dat ladies use.

But its not okay!
Its not something you can touch, or close, or shut down, or put a lid, or pause, or even push a stop button. Its juz something that happens to every girl without her knowing it. Heck..even if she realise dat she is having PMS, she still can't control it!! Its like being possessed by someone else. Raise up ur hands if u agree!!

I was informed by my family doctor dat ur hormones is tied wif mthly cramps. Bet u didn't noe dat rite? If u wanna noe or predict how bad ur cramps will be, juz see how bad ur PMS is. If u haf bad PMS, well be prepared...chances are ur cramps will be damn teruk man!!!

I haf really bad PMS dis mth...The proof? I had really bad cramps 2day, but of course i hadta hide it coz i was outside, wif da girls. Haha..but i realised smtg...My cramps disappeared when we were shopping!!! hahaha!! Retail therapy is certainly a great cure man! U girls shld try it!!

*sigh* my PMS dis mth is really da worst one i haf in my whole entire life. Terrible plus horrible!! As usual, wen havin PMS, I will turn jiwang, and start feeling insecure. It seems dat Insecurity is a MUST whenever I'm PMS-ing...heheh, dats smtg all my ex-boyfrens knew and groan abt. But dis mth...as i said, dis mth is bad. I said things I didn't mean and I made decisions I shouldn't haf...and becoz of dat, I hurt someone I care abt and lost something important in my life now.

To that someone I hurt, I'm really sorry. I'm not putting PMS as an excuse coz I noe I'm in da wrong and its my mistake to let my heart rule my actions. I noe its difficult, but I hope you'll forgive me one day.

To my dear 7-wonders (8-1=7 rite?)..I hope u'll learn smtg from my loss.

Noe wat ur weaknesses are during ur PMS and try to monitor dem. Its hard to control i noe, but try to tone dem down. Try as best as you possibly could not to let dem take over you.
Most importantly, stop and think carefully before u make a decision...Is dat wat u really want?...or is it juz ur hormones talking?

Regret is a bitter medicine that leaves an awful taste in your mouth for a damn looooong time.
I noe.

Salam Sayang
~aya~

one of us penned our thoughts at 12:19 AM

8-Wonders shared thoughts




linked blogs
arlinda
haslinah
shahida



linked fotopages
arlinda's fotopages
shahida's fotopages
siti rohaya's fotopages



archives
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
August 2008
March 2009
June 2009