wonders_blogpic2





For the Wonders

Friendship...
can take different forms.
It can run like a river,
quietly and sustainingly
through life;
it can be an intermittent
sometime thing;
or it can explode like
a meteor,
altering the atmosphere
so that nothing ever feels
or looks the same again.
~Molly Haskell





hits
online




credits

Blogger
ripway, photobucket and gettyimages for image upload.
Adobe Photoshop

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
Sunday, April 09, 2006

Cool it babe...

*sigh*
It seems dat I've started a war...

I've promised somebody not to get angry wen replying to da blog...so now I'm doing senaman ibu mengandung...Breathe 2, 3, 4..Out 2, 3, 4......

Shida babe...I'm sorry if my words hurt u. No...I noe I haf hurt u..coz I noe my words r always harsh and direct. but I'm sorry, never my intention to do so. I meant to give a wake up call ajer. Well, After 6 yrs u shld noe dat my words r always pedas, but honest.
I dun hate u and I haf nothing against u...but i haf felt ur absence long enuff. Which is why i wrote dat blog.

We haf always been trying to understand...but how can we understand further if u dun let us understand? Dah lama tak dengar khabar dari kau. Okay... wen is da last time u called any one of us up juz to talk? abt ur achievements ke...Complain dat ur students nakal ke...complain ur work neverending ke? Confess dat sometimes u feel like killing da principal ke...Groan abt dis ke..groan abt dat ke? At least we noe ur problem. And we can sampaikan ur khabar 2 da rest. Even though u r not physically present wif us at any of our gatherings, but u presence will be felt. Okay kalau takde time nak call pon..if u see us on msn, at least drop a msg like "I'm very busy now and sorry I can't chat...but I juz wanna say Hi!" tak susah kan? At least we noe u r there, u see.

I understand abt busy schedules. My bestfren was a teacher. She's also a volunteer in FMSA where she organize events and classes, went hiking, camps, night cycling expedition and volunteer trips to acheh and all. Her mum hardly see her at home. We hardly haf time to meet, but we kept in contact. Call, sms, or MSN. And sometimes, if we r nearby, we'll juz call each other out for a quick lunch or dinner escape, before she has to rush to another meeting or class.

Communicate babe..the key word here is COMMUNICATE. That's wat I'm trying to do here. Aku bukan nak carik gaduh...As I said, I dun hate u...I'm juz airing my views trying to get u to TALK...But dun step away like dis...I think it's a cowards way out (OUCH!!) cakap! Cakap! =P =P (step director amanisfu lah ni).

Babe..If u r not important to us, do u think we will be having dis conversation? We'll go like "lantak lah apa kau nak buat". But u see..U r one of us and we are trying to REACH OUT to u. We r trying to solve dis to avoid losing u. But funny, u r choosing to leave us.

We're nt jealous u haf new set of frens. Why on earth should we feel jealous? We all do haf new frens and colleagues and each one is special on their own. But we still make time for da wonders. Sometimes I wonder...how important are we to you?

Oh, and we do go out on weekends and we invited u too.

I believe takde orang yang ada niat jahat...dey do things for reasons sometimes only dey demselves noe. And I noe there must be reasons for u doing da things u do. I'm juz trying to get u to talk it out here.

I'm juz ending here. I dun wanna hurt u further. Once again I apologise.

Hopefully I will see a lengthy story from u in dis 7-wonders blog. Communicate babe.
I wanna hear your voice.


To Unknown: You don't know us, so dun judge us.


Ingin Kususun sepuluh jari
salam sayang
~aya~

one of us penned our thoughts at 11:17 PM

8-Wonders shared thoughts




linked blogs
arlinda
haslinah
shahida



linked fotopages
arlinda's fotopages
shahida's fotopages
siti rohaya's fotopages



archives
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
August 2008
March 2009
June 2009