wonders_blogpic2





For the Wonders

Friendship...
can take different forms.
It can run like a river,
quietly and sustainingly
through life;
it can be an intermittent
sometime thing;
or it can explode like
a meteor,
altering the atmosphere
so that nothing ever feels
or looks the same again.
~Molly Haskell





hits
online




credits

Blogger
ripway, photobucket and gettyimages for image upload.
Adobe Photoshop

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
Saturday, July 23, 2005

I've Been Gone For Too Long

Hey people, I know I've been gone for a bit too long.. Been gone for 2 reasons.. Firstly, aku segan dengan korang-korang for not being able to meet you gals up since the past few gatherings and secondly, I got nothing that interesting to blog about.. Anyway, I just wanted to share with you guys something with regards to relationships..

I have seen how some of you girls struggle in your relationships.. Frankly speaking, I envy Mardhiah a lot.. She's been through a lot of difficulties along the way.. Mana si Mahadi accident.. Mana dia kena influence dengan kawan-kawan dia.. Mana si Mar was left alone for months only to find out that Mahadi was testing on her faithfulness.. She's like been through heaven and hell in love.. I hope she has found heaven after so long.. Mar, I wish you well in your relationship..

Rohaya, another strong lady.. Having to give up the person she loved most wasn't an easy decision to make.. It took a lot of courage and strength to overcome that.. How she could still smile despite her problems.. How she could still joke despite the fact that she was crying deep inside.. How she could still appear to enjoy life when there is a broken link in her life.. But proud to say, she's moved on alright! An epitome of courage.. A woman made of steel.. I pray that you'll find the your Mister Right in due time..

Lulu, one lady who has faced many challenges in her relationships.. Why are guys more willing to believe outsiders than their own girlfriends? Sick kan? But this lady here, has been through it all.. And she has survived.. She hasn't let all these rumours and heartbreaks bring her down.. She definitely knows what she wants in her man..

As for the rest of you, I don't think I quite know what your love life is about.. But all I can say is that I definitely hope that one day, you will meet the right men who could promise you and ensure you happiness throughout your life.. And when that day arrives, you will definitely be the happiest person in the whole wide world.. Trust me..

Remember the episode I had with Suhaimi? Well, I guess it ended off pretty okay.. Yah, I was heartbroken and all but I realised that it is not the end of the world and that maybe we are just not fated for one another.. He's found someone and I've gone back to Saiful.. So all is fair in love, I suppose.. I just pray him happiness and joy.. No doubt I was very down when I learnt about the new girl.. But then again, we were ALMOST together.. Not together.. We were just not meant to be..

Life's been good with Saiful by my side of late.. 3 solid months without him have definitely made us changed people.. We have matured more and he is now more sensitive to my needs and wants.. Today marks 56 months of being together, and I hope that we will celebrate more such events together.. Pray that we will be in this relationship forever, yah!..

Before I sign off, just want you girls to ponder over this.. 'Love the person who loves you' or 'Love the person whom you love'?

Love always

= Shida =


one of us penned our thoughts at 10:35 AM

8-Wonders shared thoughts




linked blogs
arlinda
haslinah
shahida



linked fotopages
arlinda's fotopages
shahida's fotopages
siti rohaya's fotopages



archives
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
August 2008
March 2009
June 2009