wonders_blogpic2





For the Wonders

Friendship...
can take different forms.
It can run like a river,
quietly and sustainingly
through life;
it can be an intermittent
sometime thing;
or it can explode like
a meteor,
altering the atmosphere
so that nothing ever feels
or looks the same again.
~Molly Haskell





hits
online




credits

Blogger
ripway, photobucket and gettyimages for image upload.
Adobe Photoshop

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Stress Free DAy????

When will a day be a stress free day for me?? Besides being in Bali that is..
I'm on a long off period from work..Could not take it..My work,family and all giving me too much problem..Itupun I still have to go to work on interval days as there are so many things to follw up.. And the worse thing happening to my life now is to think of my sis Ain's mum..Should i help her, Should i not. but she's my sis after all.. Ya but I'm the younger one.. I dun have that much strength or even pengalaman to tell wat is right or not, wat should be done or not.. If only I have the answers to all my questions.. She has always been giving problem at home from the time she anak dara till she has anak2.And now I cant just let my mum handle everything, I have to take her place and my dad jangan harap nak tolong.. God y is life so difficult on me?? Maybe its a test to me..For all my life I think.. Physically i think i can still take it but mentallly I am becoming weak..

Anyway over with that.. I went to see my lill cousin earlier just now, he is so cute.. A month old, His name is Naufal or is it Naujal..Its Nau something.. But he is super cute.. And ya my cousin.. so young eh.. i feel so old lak..

Mar if you going for Ghost hunting lagi nak ikut.. Kita try belakang rumah Rohaya ke.. depan rumah shida pun ok juga. hehe..
Girls.. Will you all be free to meet up on 12.05.05 for Dinner or sumthing.. That is sempena Hari lahir puan Rohaya kita..
And btw girls..to those who has not written my testimonial, tunggu apa lagi!!

one of us penned our thoughts at 6:50 PM

8-Wonders shared thoughts




linked blogs
arlinda
haslinah
shahida



linked fotopages
arlinda's fotopages
shahida's fotopages
siti rohaya's fotopages



archives
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
August 2008
March 2009
June 2009