wonders_blogpic2





For the Wonders

Friendship...
can take different forms.
It can run like a river,
quietly and sustainingly
through life;
it can be an intermittent
sometime thing;
or it can explode like
a meteor,
altering the atmosphere
so that nothing ever feels
or looks the same again.
~Molly Haskell





hits
online




credits

Blogger
ripway, photobucket and gettyimages for image upload.
Adobe Photoshop

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Back From Hiatus

Hi babes.. been a very long time since I created an entry here.. Well, been super-duper busy of late.. Trying to settle things with Saiful and trying to move on with my life.. Yes, I am finally thinking with my brain and not with my heart..

One thing that I can deduce from my experience, love hurts.. No matter how I try to hold on to the relationship, no matter how I try to coax myself that everything will turn out ok in the end, I will still get hurt.. I will still end up being the one crying.. I will still be the one going through the heartbreak.. Being a lady, I am not that strong to be facing this kinda stuff..

It's true what they say.. Wanita mempunyai hati dan naluri yang mudah tersentuh.. Tetapi apabila hati seorang wanita itu mulai menjadi keras, tiada suatu apa pun yang dapat melembutkannya kembali..

Yes, people.. My heart has hardened.. So much so that I told my mum to find my life partner for me.. I've had enough of going through heartbreaks.. The next guy I encounter, I might just marry him without thinking twice.. As for Emy, I dunno.. Maybe ada jodoh, maybe tak.. Aku tak pining on that hope.. Jodoh ada kat mana-mana ajer.. Cuma aku belum jumpa jodoh aku yang sebenar-benarnya.. I am contented just having people like you around me.. Although I may not be able to spend that much time with you people, but you gals will definitely be my pillars of strength..

Love you babes..

Rohaya, stay strong in overcoming all these obstacles in life.. Allah loves you.. That's the reason why He is making you face these challenges.. Insya'allah you will get through this, babe..

For those yang heartbroken and all, ingat.. kumbang bukan seekor, bunga bukan sekuntum.. May you find happiness soon..

Just pray that my mum will find me a nice husband.. Or maybe, that nice husband-to-be will just come and meet me soon..

Take care, babes..

= Shida =

one of us penned our thoughts at 4:52 PM

8-Wonders shared thoughts




linked blogs
arlinda
haslinah
shahida



linked fotopages
arlinda's fotopages
shahida's fotopages
siti rohaya's fotopages



archives
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
August 2008
March 2009
June 2009